WHAT IS AT STAKE IN TODAY'S VOTE?
You, the voters, have clearly made your opinions and wants known to anyone who would listen:
1. Be better stewards of our city finances (the arch is wasteful).
2. Listen to our opinions. Don't tell us it's too late to correct what is wrong and to do what is right.
3. Set clear policies that will support new and existing downtown businesses.
4. Work cooperatively to keep Walgreens in our downtown.
5. Support our arts community. It is an important part of our identity and our future.
6. We demand greater transparency: make it easier for us to know what is going on.
I have heard you, loudly and clearly. I need your vote today.